Welcome to thePoint4...
Let's get straight to thePoint…
Since it opened in 2009, thePoint4 has welcomed hundreds of new members to its gym and spa, provided hospitality and conference facilities for scores of businesses and organisations, launched a range of excellent fitness classes for every taste and ability, created perfect spa and relaxation packages, hosted international sporting events, and become a base for school and college sports programmes.
So what's on offer…?
- Sport and Leisure Facilities
- Health and Relaxation Suite
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Masseurs
- Conferencing Facilities
We are open 7am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday and Sunday. You are welcome to:
- Tour the facilities
- Discuss your personal fitness goals with our Personal Trainers
- Discuss training/meeting venue requirements with our Events and Conference Team
- Book in to use our Hydrotherapy pool
- View our international standard indoor and outdoor pitches
- Support a great cause
- Contact us on 01432 376376 to speak to one of thePoint4 team.
“To enhance opportunities for the whole community”.
“To be an innovative leader of world class services in Education, Sporting Events, Leisure and Conferencing, and to strive for excellence in all areas that we operate”.
- To offer World Class Training and Match facilities, in order to host international events such as the IBSA Blind World Championships, and to offer regular training and match facilities for international squads.
- To continually develop links between the local community and The Royal National College for the Blind in order to further educate the community about the abilities and potential of students based at the RNCB and to help the students engage with the community in which they live.
- To offer first class training and work experience opportunities to the students at the RNCB who want to work in the leisure industry (management, catering, health and fitness and more).
- thePoint4 is based at The Royal National College for the Blind, Hereford. Income generated is used to support the future development of the College and the work it does supporting people with sight loss.